Perched in the prime position of the winning post, boasting sweeping views from the large outdoor deck and its own private bar & betting facilities, Spring Social is the most exclusive ticket for Brisbane Spring Racing Carnival this year.
Spring Social promises to be the best party on the track with, snake handlers, Brisbane’s best live music & DJs, complimentary hair & make up stations & more.
Guests will celebrate in style with a welcome glass of Veuve Clicquot and then enjoy an all-inclusive ticket that has a 5 hour Gold Beverage package, served with a Premium grazing starter and canape package designed by Executive Chef John Felesina. In addition to this you will enjoy spirits throughout & finish with an hour of specially designed Spring Social cocktails.
Don’t forget to grab a snap on the media wall or in our Spring Social photo booth.
Secure your ticket today as numbers are limited.
Please note Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Lower Level of the Squire's Perch on the Members Lawn (included in the Non-Member price only) with incredible views of the main straight at Eagle Farm
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina
- Four-hour (11:30am - 3:30pm) premium beverage package featuring a selection of wine, beers and spirits.
- One hour of cocktails (3:30pm - 4:30pm)
- Race programme per person
- Plasma screens throughout the space for interstate race viewing
- Private bar and betting facilities nearby
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $350 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $400 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.