Kentucky Dining Room
Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, enjoy uninterrupted views of the Eagle Farm track from the air-conditioned Kentucky Bar.
Experience first-class hospitality and premium dining while watching all the action from the comfort of your seat. With exceptional views of the track and the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere, this premium package is perfect for avid racegoers and creating an unforgettable experience for your guests. Your guests will be treated to a delectable buffet, paired with five hours of premium Australian wines, sparkling, local and imported beers.
Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables based on bookings of 4 or 6, fewer than 6 may share subject to availability.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Kentucky Bar, located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Kentucky Bar, featuring glass-fronted views overlooking the track and winning post
- Premium buffet style lunch prepared by the BRC culinary team
- 5 Hour beverage package (11:30am - 4:30pm)
- Plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing and direct access to the grandstand and public lawn
- Private bar and betting facilities located close by
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $250 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $300 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables based on bookings of 4 or 6, fewer than 6 may share subject to availability. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. The Kentucky Bar can be accessed via the stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or via an escalator in the Stradbroke Plaza. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.