Located in the Members’ Grandstand, the prestigious Ascot Terraces are located just outside of the Ascot Bar, in an enviable position with sweeping 180 degree views of the Eagle Farm track.
You won’t miss a second of local or interstate action, with televisions in each terrace and excellent views of Eagle Farm’s big screen, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. The open and bespoke nature of the space makes it the perfect location to celebrate with a group of friends, colleagues or racing fanatics.
Experience first-class hospitality from the comfort of a private terrace and be treated to a delicious gourmet cocktail food menu and beverages on request from dedicated wait staff.
This premium raceday experience is perfect for groups of up to 25 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to your own private outdoor Ascot Terrace, located within the Members' Reserve Grandstands
- Open-air private terraces with cocktail-style seating with uninterrupted 180 degree views of the track
- Delicious cocktail menu
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (EFTPOS transaction)
- Dedicated waitstaff within private terrace
- Plasma screen within each terrace for interstate race viewing
- Close proximity to bars and betting facilities
- Race programme for each guest
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Ascot Terrace Capacities
Ascot Terrace 1: Up to 15 guests --SOLD OUT--
Ascot Terrace 2: Up to 25 guests
Ascot Terrace 3: Up to 25 guests --SOLD OUT--
Price: $200 per person*
Please contact the Sales & Events Team at email@example.com for booking enquiries.
* Terrace capacities range up to 25 guests depending on venue. Please note Beverages are not included in the above pricing. Beverages can be added at an additional cost via a Beverage Package, Bar Tab or Cash Bar. Please note it is compulsory for all bookings to have a Menu. Please note if a Gold or Moet & Chandon Platinum Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a menu upgrade is added. Please note all Beverages and Menus are subject to change. Please use as a guide only. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Terraces can be accessed via the Members' Reserve Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.