Chief De Beers
Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, Chief De Beers room is the height of prestige, boasting incredible views of the racecourse.
Experience first-class hospitality and premium dining while watching all the action from the comfort of your seat. With exceptional views of the track this premium package is perfect for avid racegoers and creating an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Your guests will be treated to a delectable buffet, paired with five hours of premium Australian wines, sparkling, local and imported beers.
Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables based on bookings of 6 or 10, fewer than 10 may share subject to availability.
- Reserved table in the Chief De Beers room, featuring views of the track and winning post
- Views of the local racing from your table or the Public Grandstand and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing (please note note not all tables will have track views)
- Premium buffet style lunch
- Five hour (11:30am – 4:30pm) beverage package featuring premium Australian wines, sparkling, local and imported beer
- Direct access to the Public Grandstand
- Tea and Coffee
- Private bar and betting facilities within the air-conditioned dining room
- Race programme for each guest
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $250 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $300 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note tables will be based on tables of 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.